Beyond Conflict Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Beyond Conflict, a global non-profit organization based in Boston, is looking for a resourceful,
experienced, highly organized and task-oriented Executive Assistant who will report directly to
the Executive Director and the CEO performing a number of administrative tasks, including
Office Management. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional and
entrepreneurial, with strong interpersonal and communications skills, who is capable of
managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a growth environment to ensure the success
of Beyond Conflict’s work and mission. The position is full-time and based in our Boston office.
Office Management and Executive Support
- Provide administrative assistance to Beyond Conflict senior management, particularly the CEO
and ED, around calendaring, travel, mail, etc.
- Prepare and coordinate executive communications, including in-coming calls and outgoing correspondence, on behalf of the CEO and ED
- Assist in the planning and execution of events, Board meetings and donor meetings.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and travel itineraries for CEO and ED
- Maintain organized filing system of paper and electronic materials
- Provide support scheduling internal meetings and office management
- Maintain and update new contact management systems and ongoing donor administration in Salesforce to facilitate ongoing relationship management activities
- Manage day-to-day office operations, and track and order office supplies
- Order computers and troubleshoot for IT problems
- Assist in administering HR and office policies, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding
- Manage interns and co-op students
- Assist with special projects as requested
- Support general office operations as needed
Why Work With Beyond Conflict?
- Passionate about making change and reducing conflict in our world
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint; background with Salesforce preferred
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; and ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Minimum of three to five years of Executive Assistant and office management experience
- Capacity to act with discretion and maintain confidentiality within and outside of the office
- Maintains a friendly and professional demeanor at all times
At Beyond Conflict you will have the exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of psychological research, and the development of interventions to help shape the world in which we live. Beyond Conflict also offers competitive salary and benefits package including 401K, heath, dental, and generous vacation packages.
To apply for this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to Info@beyondconflictint.org
, with “Exec Assistant/Office Manager” in the subject line. Beyond Conflict is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Beyond Conflict is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Beyond Conflict are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.